Tuesday, July 21, 2020





Went out to sit on the Parkway this afternoon. It was only 95f today...103f in my kitchen as usual. Anyway I figured I get some sun for a change. Vitamin D from the sun helps the immune system, Colored folks of which I seem to be one are hit harder by the Virus. 

This for the usual reasons. 

Anyway I sat there socially distanced as hell. this because no one else was fucking insane enuff to sit in the sun in da middle of a deadly heatwave. Hey I thought it would be healthy.

Of course I fell asleep, and got fucking fried. Woke up darker than expected, and with a headache. Got my damned "D" though!

I stumbled back to my digs took a shower drank serval gallons of ice water, and generally passed out till evening. 
Before that though I took some snaps of my doll pals. ...above, and note the halo on the top pix...cute that.

There they are Brooklyn Geisha Kiko, and Air France Barbie hanging out in my 100f degree digs...except for the bedroom. that's fucking refrigerated to hell.




Btw #45 is deploying Federal troops to democratically run cities to stir up trouble. Ya know basically kick ass arrest, and torture to get a violent reaction. This so he can as he put's it,...DOMINATE THE STREETS!!!. 
His caps, and exclamation points from his tweets about this. 
He figures this will go down real well with his Nazi supporters...it will too.

Below footage of them doing a grab. Listen as they tell onlookers, 

"...If you follow us you will be shot!"

Interesting shit huh?
Ain't life grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...