Sunday, June 28, 2020


"My Life, and Bleeping Times" ...part 642.
I just saw another "Health Nut" commercial saying as to how your 60's are the new late 40's. What a load of damp bleep. Who the heck do they think they're kidding. My 60's were a fucking nightmare of body damage, and worn out parts.
However now being close to 70 is bleeping paradise.
For starts you can't remember shit, and you don't care about bleep. Sex is mercifully a distant bad memory.
People give you a seat wherever ya are. Relatives are always calling to see if you're still alive. Heck an old pal just called this week. Wanted to know if I wanted a home made apple pie for my coming up terrifying Birthday.
That stuff could kill me these daze.
....so of course I said "...yeah as many as ya got!"
I'm enjoying the hell out of my Golden Retirement Nightmare.
My biggest problems are remembering which meds to take, what day it is, and or suddenly dropping dead.
Oh yeah I think them UFO saucer guys have stopped abducting me.
I've had an ongoing problem with them bastards since I was little. Anyway I'm looking forward in my 70's to 3-D Google, self cleaning toilets, and talking toasters!
Otherwise I'm fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...