Sunday, May 31, 2020


This is something I posted on a Spirit FB page last winter. I repost it now because I think it touches on the urge the feeling we all have especially now to feel, and do good...what's right.
It goes,..."I just saw a post about an administrator in favor of cutting food stamps, and doing away with Obamacare. Then I saw an interview with someone like her. Not her, but from her mindset. The guy was also a public figure of sorts. He said he didn't understand the reality of what he was doing to people.
To poor, and needy people. It was just number crunching, and an attitude of "I got mine."
He changed.
I don't recall what he said did it. However he began seeing the numbers as people with lives stories hardships, and hopes. He found compassion. Such as this seems to happen. perhaps more than we know. I wish we could hear about it more often. As a child the Nuns told us that with such transformations the Angels sing all over Paradise."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...