Sunday, May 31, 2020


I have found it does not has never, and will in my lifetime ever matter who I am or what I have tried to make of myself. It will never matter that I strive to be a good thoughtful kindly humorous soul. After all only people do that. I am, and will always be to nearly every white,...an entity a thing not a human being. A threat not just another person walking down the street. An object of contempt, and dismissal as a matter of course. 

That was is, and will remain the truth for the rest of my life, and for a very long time,
...a very very long time after I'm gone. 
White America has done something somewhat rare in tribal warfare. 
They have institutionalized on an industrial level,...the routine destruction of Human Souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...