Thursday, April 30, 2020



Well besides Nazis Kluxers, and folks with red caps rioting against the Quarantine. We're all just sitting here,...and sitting. 

...and sitting.

It occurred to me. What if back when I was seeing a shrink. Actually I was seeing two. Long story. What if one of them fell asleep on me. 
This while I'm spilling my guts about the stupid boring traumatic horrors of my existence.

What's the etiquette for that?

This sounds like a problem Thurber would have made a cartoon for in a 1928 New Yorker. Still what to do? 
Does one leave, and if you do should you pour pancake syrup into his lap? Which you always carry which is one of your problems. Deduct his nap time? Perhaps also go to sleep, and then compare dreams?

And another thing. 
What if I really was abducted with my aunt by them space guys from her back yard in 1956. It sure seemed real at the time. 
Even bleeping realer when they flew over our house in 1967. 

Then there's all that Angel, and Demon stuff that went on when I was going to catholic school as a kid,...that noise looked pretty 3-D at the time. I ever tell you the story of the statue of Saint Teresa in our church waking up, and telling some of the kids to, "...Pray". 

That was my first X File. 

The Church hates it when that happens. 
It was a big deal the bleeping bishop even showed up, and ordered the whole school Nuns everybody never to talk about it again. 

Which is why you never heard of it.
They were freaked. It something when you're a kid, and you see adults lose their shit. Being kids they forgot,...being a weirdo I didn't.

This is the thing about being so much closer to 100 than 20. 
You have tons of stuff in your head, and now loads of time to think about it. My film reviewer friend the late Paul Wunder always said,... "Everyone has at least one good script in them. One more or less decent movie up their sleeves."

Pretty much.

2 comments:

  1. Did you witness this incident with the statue? How odd that the Church doesn't like it. You'd think they'd go apeshit with glee, like with that occurence in Fatima, Portugal in the early 20th century.

    Pray, children - pray, PRAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We heard the girls scream.
    It was Friday confession time for the school.
    This where we confess that we covet stuff. Anyway we hear the screams, and when we got there they were on the floor shaking.

    After all a plaster statue just woke up, and spoke to them.

    Hey we were kids, but we know bullshit when it shows up. This noise was for real,...two of the girls wet themselves one had a bloody nose. Something freaked them out.

    This happens in churches temples of all religions.
    What's going on,...who knows. Spirit stuff is about messing with energies we know bleep about.

    Each religion when stuff happens sez it proves their stuff is the real deal. That all the other cults have the same happen to them is overlooked.

    Also Vatican II was going on at the time. One thing they did was put on lid on any weird action going on in their properties.
    So unlike Fatima I didn't witness no miracle. It didn't happen. Like I sez this was my first X File,...officially nothing happened.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...