Friday, March 20, 2020

"...Quiet"


I will make this one political statement regards our current head of state, and the current Pandemic.
It is at least now possible that he will not escape this disaster. 
One he could have if not averted, and least tamed to moderation if he acted in time. 

He will be held accountable for this. 

Then finally for all else he has done in the last three, and a quarter years. 

New York State, and others now in Lockdown.
Illinois Connecticut, and New York State joined California on Friday in ordering all residents to stay in their homes unless they have vital reasons to go out. That's 70 Millions of people. 

Many business required to shut. 
Only essential services to continue.
Below an American City Los Angeles in Quarantine.

1 comment:

  1. I took this from Chambers Street lower Manhattan yesterday.

    I was going out tomorrow for more shots,...however this may not be possible. Not sure if subways are still running. However I'm staying home,...I think we all should.

    As I wrote we are in historic times.

    I suggest folks keep journals online or on paper.
    Future historians indeed your families will be grateful

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...