Friday, February 28, 2020

"..still here"


Still breathing. Tho' very tired. This flu has been a ride. It's true what they say old folks get hit harder.

What a burning dumpster the world is these days. Madness ugly shit, and now plague. We hit the trifecta! 
Btw Doc Campbell sez today that in a year 30% of the world will have this thing.

Swell.

Watch Dr. John Campbell here. 
See his COVID Vids as opposed to teaching dissection's...ecck.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Campbellteaching

Shit is getting real interesting. Maybe when static get's real crazy,...bodies in the streets like China, and now Iran everything locked down. That might be time to take my show on the road. 
Naw it ain't making fun. Com'on what else can one do in such times other than make theatre.

I'll scrawl a sign, and go to street corners. 
I'll be preaching the Book of Revelations. I think I'll have plenty of competition as other nutters will have the same idea. We could work deals over territory. 

"Look pal I got Crown Street to Utica Avenue. You can take the Parkway to the Museum,...deal?"

Yeah we'll work it out like ladies', and gents. After all we're all doing da Lawd's work. Now what should I wear? Sack cloth with ashes is so itchy. I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...