Wednesday, December 25, 2019

"2020"



Looking forward to 2020. I mean it can't be worse that 2019. Except for #45 being re-elected, and Negros Hispanics Queers Liberals, and the Literate being shipped to,...holding centers. 

This for our own good. Protective custody all that.

Also my health seems to be stabilizing,...some what. 
So looks like I ain't dropping death as soon as I thought. I guess I should makes plans for a life after February after all. 
That, and I'm living normally even going out sometimes. 

Imagine that.

For a change the government isn't taking stuff from me. Instead I'm getting the shit I was supposed to be getting,...finally. 
At least till they realize their mistake, and take it all back with interest. Shit I can half understand being French. 

At least they let their old folks live.

So a happy Holidaze what there is of it, and a happy New Year.
It'll probably suck like this one, but fuck it we're alive.

See ya around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...