Saturday, November 30, 2019

"...knock knock"



Just noticed that the majority of my readers are from the Ukraine, and Russia. This by two thirds,....Yanks come in third then the Dutch, and Germans. Also one guy in Singapore.

The Ukraine I get. This as I support them in their war with Russia. Russians not sure other than my Queer stuff. It's illegal to do pro-Queer stuff of any kind there now,...and they enforce it.  

The Dutch, and German's are old pals been here since I started.

Anyway I seem to have pals in the low thousands out there again. No idea why. I mean it was in the single digits for most of the year. 

But did that stop me,...Ha!

Blogsnot's counting has always been nuts so I mostly discount it.
These numbers may be phantoms as well. Still it nice to know at least 20 people besides old comrades, and  family are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...