Monday, October 21, 2019

“The 24th Foot” & their feet.


Being a long time Negro, and history fan. I find myself in the embarrassing position of being fascinated by, and reading the history of white guys that shot vast numbers of Africans.
The Brit~Zulu Wars a case in point.

I liked it so much that years ago I went through the trouble, and expense of buying their toy soldiers. Mind you when they come out with model play sets for the Black Panthers vs the White Corrupt Police. I'll buy those sets too. Those American Urban Wars of the 1970’s.

Wars end even ours will one way or other. In a century or two there will be Re-enactors playing out the American Race, and Culture Wars. Interesting to think on that. 

Exhibits "A B & C" above.

4 comments:

  1. Ours not to question why, ours to do or die. Come ye back to Mandalay, ye British soldier. It's a long, long way to Tipperary. You're a better man than I, Gunga Din!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essentially yes.

    Will you retire with me to the Club for a gin old chap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pip, pip! Bottoms up! Hair of the dog that bit ye! Here's mud in your eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here here old man,...Mustafa! A double for my dear chum, and I...something for yourself as well!

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...