Wednesday, July 31, 2019

"I Want A Parade!"


I'm Fifty~Nineteen years old now...have been for near a month so far. However a FB pal in Germany pointed out the obvious. I'm 'in' my 70th year. So I'm really 70. ...kinda.
I like that number. It looks so neat, and sounds just right.

Everyone 70 years old should get a parade. 

Folks carrying 70 years just fucking deserve a parade for getting that far alive. Before who cares, and after too. However 70 is a big deal. 

I want a fucking parade. 

A big fucking ass parade celebrating all the weird scary fucked up, and wonderful shit I saw said, and did!


3 comments:

  1. I'm all for it. You deserve a parade. I'll shoot buckets of rainbow colored confetti out of a cannon and blow a horn that honks like a goose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I'll join that parade myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to lead the damned thing driving a 1952 Desoto convertible.
    I'll be dressed as a profoundly colorful 1820's Brit dandy with top hat.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...