Wednesday, July 31, 2019

"~\A/~"


I want an Atomic Cannon. It could be a float in my parade,...see post above. Well that or a man portable nuclear device. Never mind what for,...I just want one. ...or two. I have plans. Well don't we all, but still. Like #45 said. "Why have them if we don't use them?"

With the simplicity of a violently disturbed child that maniac sees the truth. We must fight the Mothmen! 

The above is a kind of satire.

All of the recent shootings assorted violent assaults, and #45's Nazi Bund rallies of late should tell us much about the human heart. In fact the last 200k+ years. Starting with our extermination of our cousins the Neanderthals has told us a particular truth.

The human Heart does not exist.
That pumping thing is real, but the human Soul is not.

Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...