Saturday, June 29, 2019

"Play Ball!"


In the interests of posting something good. I mean good fucking news of 'any' kind. Something with nothing to do with our current head of state. Our race, and culture wars. The genocides the world is addicted to. The end of our species. Along with all the others we're dragging along out the door with us.

In that Spirit.

Here's a fucking ball game. The Red Sox, and fucking Yankees are playing in the UK. WTF? Yeah seems there's a London Series going on. We were so distracted with all the other shit this slipped by us.

I think it's cool.

That, and the more colorful branch of the Royal Owners over there dropped by to say Hi.  I'm no Royalist, but it made me smile. Headlines out there. "Meghan Roots for Yankee's!"

...and I imagine the Red Sox too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...