Sunday, April 28, 2019

"Comics"


Speaking of a toys cartoons, and comics thread. I reject the Marvel Comics Universe. Their movies are dement heroes/villains on crack murdering whole planets fantasies. Their comics now the same. 

Yeah I used to love them like we all did back in the day. 

However they like most publishers went corporate. Everything looks the same with stupid violent stories. Actually it's not just violent,...these are cruel stories. Also identical hyper muscled drones as heroes.



Fans from the elder days,...like me. Seeing this would assume the so-called heroes were the villains, and the villains outright Satanic. 
Yeah I'm a Queer pacifist,...sue me.


*Give me Krazy Kat.



What need is there for genocidal plots with hyper rays wiping out whole worlds...which are full of people btw. That, and other assorted comic opera whiz-bangs when a Brick would do.

Simplicity is always best. 

Thank you George Herriman for drawing Saint Krazy. That, and thanks to the corporate monster William Randolph Hearst for giving that weirdo a life time contract to draw her.

I suspect that contract, and what came from it is the only reason Mr. Hearst is not frying in Hell. It's the little things.



Now Dark Horse Comics is another matter.
I loves them folks.

*

*(The top imagine was my first attempt 
at digital colorization of a B/W Comic image.)

Not bad for an old guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...