Sunday, March 31, 2019

"...the rub"


I should do a diorama with my models here. This with my replica Empire State Building, and my little Kong action figure.
However like most stuff.
I'm just too tired, and bleeped to bother these daze.
I'm really tired of being fucking ill.

On another topic I really wanted to be a flier.
My mom had cousins the flew with the RAF in WW2
This in the Jamaican Service.

The Islands were in the Empire then so they flew. 
The Brits were on the ropes so needed every warm body
in the air the seas or at the front.
Color not a problem, well it was, but still.

So I wanted to fly like my moms cousins.
They're photos looked so cool.
Them neat katz in their RAF uniforms

There was the rub though.

Besides being a Colored kid in America.
The deal breaker was ya had to kill people up there.


As a kid I didn't exactly get that mass death from wars stuff.
Later as a teen Peacenik I seriously did. 
So I played with dolls instead.

I still mean to make a video of with my population of dolls.
We'll see,...in time maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Let dolls gather together to create the Temple of the Beautiful Boy. To scale, of course.

    Z

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...