Friday, January 25, 2019

"Lucy"


Oh gawd...just had a sugarless ice fruit pop, and seltzer. Boy did these do the job! After my journey to market,...bleeping gasping up them damned stairs. Shh,...don't tell anyone I got an ice cold Diet Pepsi too. Some of my docs said fine others had kittens saying no way!! A split decision,...so I'll just drink half.
However tonight I'll make a simple plain chicken filet stew thing with veggies tossed in for laughs. Just takes minutes. Hint never wander away while doing this,...this bleep burns fast. Hospital wants me back for routine check up,...fine I sez send transportation. I'm not able to travel that far.
I spoke to my visiting nurse. Sez she these guys have a time-table that often don't take the patients mobility into account. She suggested re-scheduling...yeah eventually.
Making phone calls even typing in my damned passwords is exhausting. This post which should haven take two minutes took over twenty. One letter one word at a time is the way. Btw not complaining about bleep...I'm alive others ain't. I just like writing. I'd rather bad prose than bad wars. 
Btw there's "Lucy" driving by above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...