Friday, September 28, 2018

"Peace"


The Age of Twitter has done it's job. My crappy posts as well. Nobody's here. Eight as in 8 persons today including myself. Eleven,....11, yesterday.

Even I get he message.

Time to shut down. At least semi-officially. Been doing this since 1997. Have produced 12 different blogs, and some Pod-Radio too. 
Eh,...once one science fiction site in the Dark Universe,...ahem. 

This is the last variant. Even this was a Hybrid.

I posted something like this last month or so when I realized no one was here. At the time it was about 30 a day. The graph has since gone rather seriously south. 
Hey remember the deranged glory daze when we were over a Half Million hot gleeful viewers?!

That was "BT",...Before Twitter.

Also Fuck No! 
I ain't fucking going there.
That place is the haunt of the semi-literate bullies thugs, and a certain demented world leader.

Naw this ain't a plea for shit. 
Just seeing that times change, and one moves on.

Mind you I'll drop by anyway when I have some rant or emotional outburst. So maybe drop by once or twice a month, and have a look. It was a hell of a ride.

Peace to you all.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sid! Don't do that to us. We really like this blog and will completely freak out if you stop posting here.
    Please, please, please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be very upset if you stop or even cut back on this site.
    You have more friends than you may think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still following. I think you should do whatever gives you the most pleasure and satisfaction. If you just post occasionally, I'll read that too.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. - If a potter makes pots, what does Twitter make?

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew Don Mader a long time ago and bought one of your books from him. I would like to see you to go on. We have very few "brothers" left these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've lost track with Don.

    I so hope he's okay.

    I'm moved that anyone still cares. Even a few. Bless you all.

    I put up a few new things.

    Even a relative called me, and said I should keep on,...and I didn't even know she was a reader. Imagine.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...