Saturday, September 29, 2018

"An Early Frost"


Fall is sinking in. I know because I'm fucking cold tonight. I've closed the windows, and I'm in a sweatshirt for the first time since early May.
Mind you I ain't complaining. I'll take this over 102f, and humid like we had for most of the summer. 

Well not every bleeping day. 

'But fucking enough of them. Speaking of alternately sweating to death or freezing my nuts off.

I'm still here.

All of my farewell posts are so short lived. I had Eight,..."8" people come by. I figured right that's it. Time to close shop. Numbers have been going down for years, and it finally hit near 'ZERO'.

Then you guys started commenting as how you like crap around here. ???!! How 'bout that.
Also I checked today, and 280 folks showed up out'a nowhere. That's some weird shit. So we'll see. I posted several stories I had hanging around to let you know I still loved you kats.

I do too. ...mostly.

So yeah I'll be around. I was going to be around anyway, but I'll be a bit more around than I'd planned. I spend most of my time sleeping, and or getting ready for da end of the world. I do this by stocking up on diet Pepsi, and Spam.

Btw if you're 'Merikan vote next month. 
I mean just for the hell of it. It'll be fun to see things go nuts as one party is kicked out, and another comes in full of red eyed drooling vengeance. 
#45 sez his rubes will hit the streets with their guns, and Swastikas.
Don't worry the good guys will fight them off with folk songs, and gluten free sandwiches.

I can hardly wait.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see your are still posting!!! Very happy now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being there.

    It really looked as if no one was interested.

    It seems some folks like ya self are still with us.

    As long as folks want it I'll bang out assorted stuff.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...