Monday, June 18, 2018

"Cages"

Rain coming down!



Rain coming down!
Like "Peas, and carrots' as my grand-aunt Joesy used to say. I love when nature especially via weather intercedes into the human realm. "Crowns of Creation" my aged butt!
We're no better than the other folks on this Earth. Though lady bugs, and old oaks are nicer. 
Old oaks cleanse the air, and ladybugs are cute.

In human news.

The Canadian House of Commons just legalized Ganja. Besides heat without humidity this is yet another reason to escape North.

Closer to home. Republican bigshots, and media wonks are scrambling in damage control behind #45's "Baby Snatching" policy. 
Wow only 'he' would think there'd be no blowback from armed enforcers snatching babies, and kids from people. 
#45 could have had a nice job working with Eichmann.

The party of Lincoln is freaked out at the prospect of miles of footage of Brown 8 year old kids in cages, and babies being yanked from screaming mothers on every channel all day every day during the fall mid-term elections.

This is on the level his supporting that child rapist last fall in that Alabama election.

You couldn't make such a moral windfall up for stupid democrats. You bet they're working overtime to blow even this.

Meanwhile #45 fresh from wishing he could control all of us like Dear Leader Kim murderers his slaves. "I want my people to sit up, and pay attention to me like Kim's people do him"

?????

He really said this.

He's digging his heels in on the "Baby Snatching" too.
Sez our dear Leader.

"My country will not be a Migrant camp,...not on my watch".

Well,...

I guess we all know where we stand now.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh shit! I'm not a native American Indian so I guess they are gonna come for me and put me in a migrant camp. I knew the end was near. At least I'll I have a few hundred million fellow migrants to keep me company in the cage!
    Fewer than six million people are Native American Indians and entitled to call themselves real Americans who are not immigrants.
    Shit! I'm screwed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I may have a chance what with a Native ancestor in the Midwestern branch of the family.

    Then again maybe not.

    This as the fucking Natives are racist as the rest of us. The Cherokee's expelled all tribal members with any Black blood about 10 years back. The council of other tribes,...forget it's name Google it, took FIVE years to condemn this act.

    Eh,...it was a one paragraph rider to an annual report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Racism is very democratic. Anybody can practice it.

    Z

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...