Wednesday, May 30, 2018

"Innocent"


If you're looking at my other pages I decided to re-post some of what I'm doing here over on the "Sweetness, and Light" page. I moved from there a few weeks ago. However it seems no one other than my immediate pals have noticed.

The same numbers are show up over there. Whereas new folks are slowly appearing here unrelated to any other page I do.

As for my absence not being noted.

This happened once before. I ran away from home when I was nine or so,...nobody noticed. My note was where I left it unread. 
There's a short story in that. 
In the old days so long as you turned up alive for dinner no one paid much attention. It was an innocent time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...