Saturday, May 26, 2018

"Fresh Paint"



The crew finally came to plaster, and paint my digs. This after the "Blaze of the Century".  So far so good. It's about 3/4 done. Then they suddenly all left. 

??? 

I was in my bedroom, and didn't know they'd gone.
I hope they come back. A City Inspector came yesterday asking when the crew would come. They'd send a City crew if nothing happened . An inspector came a few days before as well. I guess got the ball rolling.

As for finishing the job we'll see. Heck give me some paint, and I'll finish it. Anyway the smell of plaster, and fresh paint got me into a renewal head. I took down the curtains, and dragged them to the laundry,...dragged everything else too.

New fresh digs...eventually, and everything freshly washed.

L
ate Spring Cleaning, but still. It's a quality of life thing.




2 comments:

  1. I called my landlord about the unfinished work on my digs. Seems the crew had personal plans so just left. The LL said he'll call them, and have them come back this week to finish up.

    You just can't get good help anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend who lost his house in the wildfires of 2015 is *still* waiting for it to be rebuilt. It seems all the permitting agencies are thieves, angling for whopping fees and charges and still more fees. The corruption never stops exploiting people who have lost their homes.

    Z

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...