Friday, May 25, 2018


Besides mass murder in our middle schools, and all of the venal ugly little #45 inspired atrocities that have become normal these days. Besides this I've noticed this summer that I don't feel heat the way I used to.

It's now 87f degrees, and I'm just swell. All comfy, and nice watching weird stuff on YouTube. Like all the other retired proles.

I remember I bought an air conditioner for my older Aunt Tempy because I thought she was suffering from the extremes of NYC heatwaves,...Not. 
She just sat there watching TV with a room temperature glass of water in 90f temps happy as can be. 

"Oh this heat feels fine!",...said she.

I imagine there were geriatric reasons for this. Whatever they are it seems I've caught up with her finally. 
I find I hardly use my air conditioner anymore either. 
Just like Auntie used to tell me. "I don't use that contraption much it just makes it too cold in the house."

Her visiting nurse mentioned to me that my Auntie would turn it on when she knew I was coming by to look in on her. That, and shut it off as soon as I left. 

However I still drink lots of ice tea. eh,...non-sugared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...